Music Man HD-130. Chassis number 2475-130. It did not come with the Reverb/Vibrato RCA foot switch.

Rate this item
(1 Vote)
The foot switch is a simple circuit similar to a 60's Fender amp circuit - but uses two independent shielded cables for the vibrato and the reverb circuits and SPST Push button switches to "open" or "short" each cable.