Can you tell me if there are any authorized service centers that will still work on the old Music Man amplifiers?

Rate this item
(2 votes)
When Ernie Ball acquired the Music Man Company in 1984, the decision was made at the time not to manufacture the amplifiers.

We did get a limited number of parts, (which we have since sold to Mojo Musical Supply, (800) 927-6656) and most of the circuit schematics for them, many of which are available on our web site: .

There are no authorized service centers. For repair purposes, it would be best to find a qualified amp repair technician, preferably one familiar with these amplifiers.

Last modified on Tuesday, 05 June 2012 07:38