This is what is on the Axis SuperSport that is not available on the Axis:
1. It comes with a tone control.
2. It is available with either a stop-tailpiece or a vintage tremolo, but not with a Floyd Rose bridge.
3. It is available with either a rosewood or maple fretboard; the Axis is only available with maple.
4. It is available with MM-90 pickups or the standard Axis humbucking pickups.
5. It is available with a piezo (acoustic) bridge (right-hand only - extra charge).
6. It is available left-handed (extra charge).
7. The SuperSport has a 5-way selector switch to employ coil-tapping, while the Axis uses a 3-way toggle switch.
8. The base price of the SuperSport is somewhat less than that of the Axis.